Beautiful white baroque freshwater pearls are scattered among four strands of soft brown leather. Wear it alone or layer it with your other favorite bracelets. The four strands of leather give the appearance of a wrap or cuff bracelet.
• Leather (1.5mm thick) is a rustic brownish red color
• White pearls are 6-8mm
• Charms: a Thai Hill Tribe*** lotus flower charm and a white freshwater pearl. The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. The lotus flower grows up through mud and murky water to rise up and become a beautiful flower.
Bracelet is made to order and will be shipped within 72 hours from purchase through USPS. It will arrive in a gift box with ribbon ready to give as a gift or as something special for yourself!
Bracelet sizing instructions:
First, measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone or wherever you would like to wear the bracelet. If you are using a strip of paper, mark your size with a pen. Next, use a ruler to measure the length. This would be your wrist size. Add a little length to get a comfortable size for the bracelet (generally, adding 1" makes a comfortable fit).
***About Thai Hill Tribe Silver
• A Fair Trade product
• Made by the Karen Hill Tribe in northern Thailand
• Created by using traditional tribal methods passed down from generation to generation
• Sustains a traditional craft and provides the Karen people with a reliable source of income.
• Silver content is typically 95-99%, which is even higher than sterling (only 92.5%)
• No two pieces are exactly alike, attesting to the handmade nature of these beautiful pieces!
FREE silver polishing cloth included with all orders of $15 or more.
Materials: Freshwater Pearl, Solid 925 Sterling Silver and Rustic Brown Leather
'4 stars review from Kimberly'
'4 stars review from Marcia'
Purchase the size .5-1 inch longer than you wrist circumference.
'5 stars review from Healed1'
Very nice bracelet. Quick delivery. Works well with many outfits.