A gorgeous labradorite stone with beautiful blue flash set in solid 925 sterling silver. This is a one-of-a-kind necklace, handmade by me. I began with the beautiful labradorite stone, wrapped it in a fine silver bezel. Soldered the bezel together, then put it on a solid 925 sterling silver base. I cut out a tear drop opening on the back, so that you could see and enjoy more of this beautiful stone. Soldered on the silver balls, and rings. Followed by antiquing and polishing the silver. Then I set the stone securely in the silver.
The pendant hangs from an antique black leather cord that is accented with a Thai Hill Tribe Silver*** bead. The leather cord is finished with sterling silver end caps and a hook and loop clasp. The total length of leather cord is 23.5 inches. Pendant hangs another 2 inches longer.
The necklace is ready for shipping and will be shipped within 12-36 hours from purchase. Necklace will be sent boxed with a ribbon, perfect for gift giving.
***About Thai Hill Tribe Silver
• A Fair Trade product
• Made by the Karen Hill Tribe in northern Thailand
• Created by using traditional tribal methods passed down from generation to generation
• Sustains a traditional craft and provides the Karen people with a reliable source of income.
• Silver content is typically 95-99%, which is even higher than sterling (only 92.5%)
• No two pieces are exactly alike, attesting to the handmade nature of these beautiful pieces!
FREE silver polishing cloth included with all orders of $15 or more.
Materials: Labradorite, Solid 925 Sterling Silver, Thai Hill Tribe Silver and Leather.